Comfort, dignity, circulation, pressure ulcer prevention, recovery
A dignified and convenient way to care, replacing rolled up towels & oversized pillows.
The beautiful bone-shaped pillow is a perfect size, softness, and shape, to fit between and around boney or contracted areas of the body giving comfort and support.
The small bone-shaped pillow is hypo-allergenic, breathable and comes with a removable, machine washable, soft, white knitted cover.
Now available in waterproof MediSkin Plus fabric!
Bone shape pillow Medicskin+ & Knitted kit also comes in a waterproof MediSkin+ fabric, soft on the skin with a bonus knitted cover!
Our bone-shaped pillow is perfect for people that suffer from painful contracted limbs due to medical conditions such as – stroke, disability, and frailty. Much of the time we use a regular head pillow, which can be too big getting in the way and compromising dignity or are just plain uncomfortable.
This small pillow is an important tool in caring for people who spend a lot of their time unable to move around easily due to frailty, disability, illness or recovery. The bone-shaped pillow is contoured, made from solid yet soft memory foam that reacts fast to provide relief and comfort.
- Pillow Dimensions 30cm x 18cm x 10cm
- Ergonomically designed to provide the best size, shape to suit any environment
- Prevents Pressure areas/bedsores and ulcers, comforting bony areas.
- It helps elevate limbs to improve better circulation.
- A bone-shaped small pillow can fit anywhere it is needed for comfort without compromising dignity.
- Concealed zipper, made for safety with no sharp parts to snag frail skin.