Body and Leg Support Bed Wedge pillow
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Multi-density layer design memory foam bed wedge for comfort and high-density rebound foam for support.
Body support wedge offers first-grade memory foam softness combined with supporting and durable high rebounding foam core for even weight distribution.
- Prop yourself up into a comfy sitting position while watching TV or reading a good book.
- Elevate yourself slightly to slip into a relaxed, deep sleep or to have a refreshing afternoon nap.
- Help support your tummy when you are lying on your side when pregnant.
- Help with acid reflux, snoring, allergies, or any other condition in which breathing may be impaired in the supine position.
When positioned under the upper body the bed wedge allows elevation assisting people with breathing difficulties, sinus relief, and reflux while being soft enough to protect against pressure sores in the area or marking of prominent bony areas on the spine, buttocks and sacral areas.
While being positioned under the lower region of the body, elevates the legs to promote and improve vascular drainage & circulation of the legs as well as elevating the heels for access and aeration for injury care and recovery.
Support body wedge pillow positioned against the back of the body offers back roll control, protecting against sacral and spinal pressure.
When positioned against the front of the patient offers forward roll control, protecting the patient against rolling onto their front risking respiratory function or refluxed dysfunction.
- Memory Foam bed wedge is made from a soft and supportive memory foam layer with consideration of patients at high risk of marking and pressure areas.
- Medical-grade memory foam and supporting and durable high rebound foam core.
- It offers multiple positioning options for various medical situations including high care support, recovery, and rehabilitation of patients of all ages.
- Wedge pillow soft enough to protect against pressure sores in the area or marking of prominent bony areas on the spine, buttocks and sacral areas.
- Control risk of respiratory function and reflexive dysfunction.